ABOUT EPA | The EPA Story | Mission Statement | Code of Ethics | Executive Board | Press Releases | Why Hire an EPA Member
To maintain an organization of professionals recognized for pursuing the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, all members subscribe to the EPA Code of Ethics:
- EPA members shall continually strive to raise the level of professionalism and excellence in the events industry through ethical, reliable and competent conduct.
- Members shall provide compassionate, professional service of the highest level at all times.
- Members shall utilize continuing education programs and networking opportunities to enhance their knowledge base and raise their level of professionalism.
- Members shall adhere to all safety standards set for the industry.
- Members shall utilize proper legal contracts to protect themselves and their clients.
- Members shall maintain appropriate insurance coverage for all business activities.
- Members shall treat other event professionals with the utmost respect.
- Members shall encourage newcomers to the industry through local mentoring and intern programs.
- Members shall provide their time and talent to benefit their community through the local Chapter’s philanthropic efforts or other opportunities.
- Members shall act in accordance with the EPA Code of Ethics, Bylaws and Policies.