• General Liability Insurance
    • Is designed to offer specific protection against third party claims. GL, covers claims of bodily injury or property damage that may occur on your premises or at other covered locations and are caused by either direct or indirect actions of the insured. GL also covers the cost to defend or settle claims – even if the claims are fraudulent.
  • Professional Liability
    • PL; sometimes referred to as E&O or event planner insurance. This type of coverage is valuable to every specialized Event Planner as it covers you and your company in the event a client holds you responsible for a service you provided, or failed to provide, that did not have the expected or promised results. No one is perfect – PL covers mistakes.

Insurance is one of the foundational elements all business owners need. The Event Planners Association strongly recommends its members carry specialized liability insurance as a means of protection and is working with insurance industry leaders to make liability insurance coverage affordable to all.


***EPA is working hard to reinstate 10% off liability insurance premiums for our members again. We appreciate your patience, and will cordially send out an official update via our member newsletters once we negotiate the best deal.****




Coverage is available for the following businesses, services and equipment:

  • Airbrush – Temporary Tattoo Artist
  • Amusement / Inflatable / Games
  • Bungee Trampoline / Zip Line
  • Caterer
  • Concessionaire / Exhibitor / Vendor
  • Entertainer / Performer
  • Event / Meeting / Wedding Planner
  • Family Entertainment Center (FEC)
  • Haunted Attractions / Pumpkin Patch / Corn Maze
  • Manufacturer
  • Mechanical Bull
  • Special Event
  • Trade Show / Consumer Show Exhibitor
  • Venue
  • Wedding Event